What We Do
Our team works with talented, qualified women translators across the globe to provide high-quality translation and transcription services to news agencies, businesses, researchers, and NGOs. WomenTranslate wants to accelerate the representation of women translators and voices globally. Our network of women translators began in Iraq and will expand throughout 2020.
Who We Are
WomenTranslate was founded by Emily Garthwaite, a photojournalist based in the Middle East.
"I hope that more women will become translators, and companies will support them on this journey. WomenTranslate provides a space for women to reclaim their voices."
What Do We Provide?
- Translating text, audio, and videos in the language you require.
- Translating websites and/or apps
- Translating guidebooks, corporate and legal documents, manuals, marketing materials, and news summaries
- Instant interpretation in the field, and over video call.
- Proof-reading, editing, and paraphrasing texts.
- Providing help with research paper writing for students.
We translate English to and from Classical Arabic, Levantine Arabic, Iraqi Arabic, Gulf Arabic, and Yemeni Arabic. Kurdish [Kurmanji and Sorani], Persian [Dari and Farsi], Turkish, Pashto and Urdu.
“A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE IS A DIFFERENT VISION OF LIFE.”